Goal: To support the elected board of governance of The Bees to achieve their goal of building a world in which there is peace, justice and dignity for all.
Activities carried out by the board include:
- Giving a voice to the most disadvantage peoples in the region through a system of indigenous governance.
- Promoting and maintaining peace & supporting men and women who have had their rights violated.
- Promoting and defending the rights of women.
- Supporting the survivors of the 1997 massacre in Acteal in their struggle for justice
- Promoting, supporting and linking with non-violent resistance and action for peace, justice & dignity
- Strengthening Indigenous Culture and preserving Mother Earth