The different projects that PDA supports are all part of a larger Program that has its central axis the goal and practice of Self-Determination.
- PDA adopts a long-term approach to our work and the implementation of projects which respects local timelines and ways of being and doing.
- PDA does not see these projects as ends in themselves but part of the process of learning and capacity building of local people.
- More specifically, PDA assists The Bees to:
- Develop project proposals
- Seek funding for the implementation of the projects
- Manage and implement their projects
- Undertake Monitoring and Evaluation
- Complete reports and inform members
STAY IN TOUCH
STAY IN TOUCH, SIGN UP: